Fares and other additional costs are calculated by combining time and distance of the ride. If you think that your driver took a different route or route that led to an increase of the fare, then please contact us within 30 days. Please note that the journey must have taken much longer than expected to request a refund.
Submit a request, choose and explain the kind of the problem:
- If the route took longer than expected
- If the driver wasn’t driving the described route
- If my driver took the wrong exit or got lost
- If there was too much traffic or road construction
- Or submit other explanation.